Aug 12, 2019 Pageview：123
If you are looking for more information on 18650 battery ratings, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss all you need to know about the 18650 battery. Hold up! Do you even know what an 18650 battery is? Well, for those of us who are still new to this topic, let me break it down for you.
What is an 18650 battery? This is a type of revolutionary rechargeable lithium-ion battery. More importantly, the lithium-ion battery is typically a portable device. That means you can carry them around whenever necessary. These types of batteries can be found in virtually every electronic device. From smartphones, fitness gadgets, baby monitors, cameras to flashlights.
Initially, these batteries were only reserved for the industries. But now, with the growing need for power source, the 1850 battery is now into consumer's hands. However, there are new batteries that have not been standardized like the typical AAs we find in the supermarket. That is why knowledge on this subject will help you get the best batteries for your device. So, shall we get started?
Introduction of 18650 Battery Ratings
Understanding the 18650 ratings basically entail looking at the capacity your battery has. This information is usually readily available on every battery that you might buy. In this case, we are going to look at the 18650 battery ratings.
An 18650 battery has the size of 18x65mm. Actually, the name 18650 is derived from the size of the lithium-ion battery. However, there can be some minor variations. The 18650 has become one the most popular batteries especially when it comes to rechargeable and replaceable batteries.
Let’s take a look at the different features that an 18650 battery has to offer:
· Familiar design: if you’ve ever looked at the 18650 battery, it closely resembles most of the disposable batteries around. That’s a plus when it comes to the learning curve. Actually, the learning curve is non-existent since we’ve all had the chance to use a disposable battery. Therefore, using an 18650 battery almost comes naturally to us.
· Rechargeable: the fact that the 18650 can charge quickly is quite attractive to both investors and consumers. That is actually the main reason why this battery has been so popular over the years. If you spend most times outside for example camping or hiking, then this battery will help you ensure that you have power on your device throughout. Additionally, you can place the battery in a recharger and only take it out when needed. The durability of this battery is also a positive feature.
· High drainage capacity: This typically means that the battery has the capacity to drain energy faster. Therefore, it can light your torch brighter or power up any device with even stronger energy. It makes the battery an excellent choice especially for tactical flashlights among other devices that require a high energy battery.
18650 Battery Ratings
The 18650 lithium-ion battery offers a capacity range of 1800mAh to 3500mAh. It also has an output of about 3.7 volts. Therefore, these batteries are ideal when it comes to powering tactical flashlights, laptops, laser pointers and camera accessories such as sliders and gimbals.
These batteries offer the best performance for any consumer-grade appliances. Additionally, they are not susceptible to damage due to charging before they are fully charged. However, they will likely degrade at the same rate as your smartphone battery.
Advantages of using 18650 Battery Ratings
The 18650 battery has its own specific set of ratings. So, let’s take a look at some of the advantages of using this type of battery:
· Reduced cost: The fact that the 18650 lithium-ion battery is rechargeable means that you only have to recharge it. With this battery, you have a very little cost of replacement. Additionally, since the demand for this type of battery grew, most manufacturing companies had to reduce the cost of the battery. Therefore, it’s now less expensive to get an 18650 battery.
· High energy density: the cylindrical cells in this battery have a high energy density. Therefore, they are able to store a lot of energy and at the same time give out power over a long period of time. That ensures a steady and high supply of energy to any device.
· Longer Life cycle: the 18650 battery typically have a longer life span when compared to the pouch and prismatic cells.
· Thermal Management: The individual cylindrical cells found in this battery are able to withstand high levels of internal pressure without deforming. Therefore, they have better thermal management when compared to other batteries in the market.
· Rechargeable: these types of batteries can be recharged up to 1000 or more times without affecting their overall performance. That’s actually a remarkable feature hence it will ensure you have a quality performance from your device.
How to make use of 18650 Ratings?
This information is very vital especially when you are going to shop for an 18650 battery. More importantly, the 18650 battery is one of the best batteries to have in our century. Not only are they long-lasting but they are also effective.
But in our current market, there are dozens of different companies manufacturing these batteries. Unfortunately, the market is also flooded with counterfeit batteries. So, you need to be careful when purchasing this type of batteries. With the right 18650 battery rating, then it’s virtually impossible to get a counterfeit.
Before you go…
If you are looking for the best 18650 batteries, then you should find the best place to shop for one. And there’s no better place than with large power. We can easily cater for your needs. What’s more, we have remarkable customer support ready to answer your call whenever. In case you have any questions, we are more than happy to help. But that’s not all! Our company also offers other types of batteries. From 18650 batteries to explosion-roof batteries, we have it all.
You owe yourself to get the best services in the business. So what are you waiting for? Take a stroll through our range of batteries and find one that suits you.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon