Oct 26, 2020 Pageview：68
There’s no doubt that you might have come across several posts about the Mobile Battery. And yes, It’s a common topic that needs to be discussed because nobody wants to tie a phone to a wall several times a day. However, most of these articles give you suggestions on how to boost your cell phone battery life. But this guide will provide all the details about how to shop batteries online or which is the best battery for your smartphone along with the best mobile batteries.
Let’s deep dive into knowing more about the mobile battery.
Usually, based on your model and the service you choose, you can expect to spend between $25 and 100 to replace your battery.
Mobile phone not charging? Your cell phone does not retain a charge or turn on? Then possibly a new battery is required. Here are the online choices and prices to repair your cell phone batteries and decide whether you should repair or hire your phone battery.
Manufacturers and independent repair providers are included in online replacement. Here are several steps to purchase a smartphone battery online:-
1) Call your phone’s manufacturer- Many manufacturers promise to repair it for free if your phone’s battery fails while still under warranty; this gives you a trustworthy source from which to collect your battery.
?The manufacturer may be able to point you in the direction of a reputable battery source, even if your phone is not under warranty.
?Due to the number of calls that your manufacturer’s customer service line is likely to answer, this move will take a considerable amount of time to complete.
2) Confirm that your phone has a removable battery- If your call to the manufacturer of your phone is ineffective, you will need to replace the battery yourself. You should especially decide whether you can quickly and easily remove the battery from your phone; most Android phones meet these criteria, while iPhone users should skip to the “Choose Charger” portion.
?Typically, suppose your phone has an easily removable battery. In that case, you’ll be able to reach the battery by sliding the panel off the back of your phone.
?If you have an iPhone, you should give it to the Apple store to replace the battery. This method is costly, but you run the risk of damaging your phone and canceling your warranty if you try to remove the battery yourself.
3) Find your battery’s serial number- The location of the serial number can vary depending on the model of your handset, but you will usually find this information on the back of the battery; bear in mind that you will need to remove the battery to access the serial number. Please write down this information as well, as you’re going to use it to check for the correct battery. Other details that you should be aware of includes the following:
?Your phone’s manufacturing date.
4) Type your search criteria into your search engine- You can type the maker of your phone, name, the model number, and the serial number of the battery. Once you have entered the correct search criteria, tap Enter to search.
5) Review your search results- You should see several choices at the top of your search engine page, some of which will have corresponding star ratings. Always look for:
?Look for trustworthy sites such as Amazon, Overstock, or online department stores (e.g., Best Buy or Walmart). You can also accept reliable sources for carrier stores (e.g., Verizon or Sprint).
?Avoid sites without direct ties to avoid back to back replacement if it doesn’t work.
?Try to locate the batteries that have the same serial number as your present battery.
6) Purchase directly from the manufacturer- Most manufacturers have an Amazon or Overstock profile; make sure that the manufacturer officially approves your preferred battery before purchase.
7) Keep a record of your purchase- If your new battery doesn’t work, having a sales record on hand could get you either a new one for free or (ideally) your money back.
The battery is one of the critical parts of a mobile or tablet, which keeps them working. Mobile phones and tablets have various battery types these days. Their capacity determines how much power they can store and how much time the unit can be worked with one charge.
There are also the size and weight restrictions, as a large battery will make the system heavy and bulky, which is not a simple choice. Designers essentially work on three battery parameters – composition, size, and weight. In comparison to chemical composition, only two battery types are used, i.e., lithium polymers and lithium-ion.
1) Lithium Polymer (Li-Poly) Batteries
Li-Poly is the most up-to-date and advanced mobile battery technology. This makes the batteries incredibly small, does not have a memory effect, and gives up to 40% more battery capacity than a Nickel Hybrid (NiMH) of the same size.
The battery “memory effect” the shorter period, thus reducing its power, is not fully discharged between charging cycles when rechargeable.
2) Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Batteries
This is the oldest and most common mobile battery technology. Lithium-ion cell phone batteries have the only real problem that they are costly. However, compared with Li-Polymer, they have higher energy density.
Li-ion and Li-polymer batteries have the same chemical composition but are susceptible to overheating. As a result, batteries with lithium-ion safety circuits-basically an on-board device-prevent the battery from overheating and probably flaring up. Lithium polymer batteries do not require an active circuit of safety, which is why they can be produced in sizes as small as a credit card—the use of pattern-substituted and unreplaceable-distinguishes between the various batteries.
The new battery technology does not provide much flexibility for the consumer since it is for the manufacturer to choose who has to settle on the weight of the tablet or smartphone. Lithium-ion batteries have more energy density than Lithium Polymer batteries, so Lithium-Ion batteries are favored for devices with higher power requirements.
Lithium Polymer is the option for devices where size is of vital importance. Lithium-ion batteries are often easier to produce than lithium polymer batteries, so lithium-ion batteries are an option when the cost is considered.
The Final Verdict
Mobile has become the most crucial gadget of personal life, so why do you want to suffer from mobile battery issues? When you have the option to purchase or repair your mobile battery online. What you are waiting to go and search for all the available options. Hopefully, this above guide lets you buy your portable battery quickly and expand your knowledge about the best mobile batteries.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon