Application:marine survey, underwater acoustic detection
Product number: 04EQ123-01
Battery specification: 18650/7S32P/25.2V/80Ah
Charging voltage: 29.4V
Charging current: ≤20A
Discharging current: 20A
Instant discharging current: 30A
End-off voltage: 19.6V
Internal resistance: ≤200mΩ
Battery weight: 12Kg
Product dimension: 310×270×150（Max）
Discharging temperature: -20～50℃
Storage temperature: -20～40℃
Temperature protection: 65℃±5℃
Battery case: cold rolling and metal plate
Lithium-ion battery protection: short circuit protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection
Application field: marine survey, underwater acoustic detection
1. Shock-resistant: fill in the shock-resistant structure inside by the cold rolling metal plate housing to satisfy the requirements of good security and high reliability.
2. Large current connector: adopt aviation connector with large current, which is safe and reliable.
3. AC output: adopt inverter inside, which can output 220V500W AC current.
4. Data communication management: adopt advanced software management chip, precise data transmission and accurate temperature control so as to try our best to eliminate the security risks.
5. Safety management of the battery: when the temperature probe of battery finds out over temperature status, the protection system is on automatically.
6. The battery pack has long cycle life, which conforms to the principle of low carbon, energy conservation and environmental protection.