Application:military mobile terminal, reinforced panel
Product number: 08DQ0002-01
Battery specification: 3068120-2S2P/7.4V/6000mAh
Charging voltage: 8.4V
Charging current: ≤2A
Discharging current: 1A
Instant discharging current: 6A
End-off voltage: 5.0V
Internal resistance: ≤180mΩ
Battery weight: 260g
Product dimension: 140*71.1*13.85mm（Max）
Discharging temperature: -40～55 ℃
Storage temperature: -20～45 ℃
Battery case: engineering plastic
Lithium-ion battery protection: short circuit protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, overcurrent protection, I2C communication protocol (SMBUS), etc.
Application field: military mobile terminal, reinforced panel
1. Hardware output terminal: adopt gold plating sheet output mode to increase conductive reliability.
2. Battery adapts the temperature: battery discharges at -40℃, and discharge current maintain 70% with 2A capacity.
3. Data communication management: adopt IC+TI software management chip, precise data transmission and accurate temperature control so as to try our best to eliminate the security risks.
4. The battery pack has good security, nice low-temperature performance and long cycle life.
5. The battery pack has long cycle life, which conforms to the principle of low carbon, energy conservation and environmental protection.