Feb 11, 2019 Pageview：122
How to correctly view and read the current meter and voltmeter of the 12v battery charger is divided into the following steps:
1. Set parameters: 12V battery, 12V gear for charging, and 13% gear for battery capacity.
2. At the beginning of charging, the voltmeter reads the current voltage of the battery plus its internal resistance drop, which may be less than 12V, and the current is the set current.
3. In the middle of charging, the voltage rises with the increase of charging time, and the charging current decreases.
4, late charging, into the so-called "turbulent flow" charging process, the voltage will be close to the battery charging termination voltage 14.4V or even exceed this value (with internal resistance voltage drop), the charging current is close to 0, at this point can terminate charging.
How to use 12v battery charger
The charger is suitable for 12V battery charging, easy to operate, easy to use, safe, fast charging, and has a good curing effect on the battery.
Smart charging: smart charging, suitable for home and outing.
Charging mode: three-stage charging mode, constant current charging, constant voltage charging, floating charging
Charging options: 8A fast charging / 4A regular charging / 2A battery maintenance / fully automatic charging, convenient choice
1) Three-stage constant current charging constant voltage charging float charging
2) With short circuit protection, reverse protection, overshoot protection
3) LED light shows charging status
4) Battery repair circuit effectively extends battery life
5) Energy efficient, light and compact
6) The PCB is impregnated and has high corrosion resistance.
Applicable models (12V10AH-80AH battery)
1 fast charging (8A) 40-80AH battery
2 conventional charging (4A) 20-40AH batteries
3 battery maintenance (2A) motorcycle battery (6AH or more)
Note: If the electrode reverse indicator light is red, the electrode is reversed and must be wired in the correct way.
Special reminder: When you receive the product test, the plug must be connected to the power supply, and the clip cable clamps the battery, otherwise the charger will not work properly!
This charger is only suitable for rechargeable batteries with rated voltage of 12V
Insert the charger plug into the socket, and clip the cable to the battery in the correct way.
Charger display charging: indicates that the battery is being charged directly under
The charger is fully charged: the power can be turned off and the battery is ready for use.
The charger shows a reverse connection: it means that the positive and negative poles of your clip line are incorrectly inserted. Please change the position as soon as possible.
The charger also has short circuit protection (please don't try it easily)
How to choose lead acid battery charger
Since the birth of lead-acid batteries, engineers have been exploring ways to quickly and reasonably charge them.
1, constant current charging: charging faster, but easy to cause overcharge
2, constant voltage charging: simple charging, the initial charging current is large, which seriously affects the life
3, multi-stage charging: integrated the advantages of constant current, constant voltage charging, can be charged in a faster way
Charging current selection: If the charging current is too large, it will cause damage to the battery. If it is too small, the charging is slow and the charging efficiency is low! The general charging current is 0.1-0.2C of the rated capacity (C is the abbreviation of Capacity in the battery.) For example, a 12V60Ah battery, the charging current is suitable within 6-12A.
Correct use of car batteries:
The normal life of the battery is generally 2-3 years, many can be used for 4 years, but its life is closely related to the quality of the battery itself and the process of use.
Warning: It is strictly forbidden to use in a sealed environment. It should be protected from ventilation when charging. For 12-volt batteries, it is strictly forbidden to charge non-rechargeable batteries. There is high pressure inside the machine, dangerous! Do not approach the open flame when charging; do not disassemble it by yourself.
(1) Confirm that the positive and negative terminals of the battery charging port match the positive and negative poles of the charger charging plug to avoid damage to the charger or battery pack.
(2) This charger is suitable for 12V ≤ 80Ah lead acid or gel battery pack. Do not mix with other batteries to avoid damaging the charger or battery pack.
(3) Confirm that the local grid voltage is AC 200~240V.
(4) When using this lead-acid battery, the charger must maintain a good ventilation environment. There should be no other items within 20 cm, and it should not be used on sofas, beds, carpets and the like. Do not cover the charger with foreign objects or block the charger vents. Also do not use around hot items (such as heating, stoves, etc.) or in direct sunlight. Doing so will damage the charger or shorten its service life.
(5) When charging, connect the battery plug first and then turn on the power. After charging, you should first pull the power plug, pull the battery plug, otherwise it is easy to damage. Also, hold the plug when plugging and unplugging. Do not use hand-drawn wires. Otherwise, the power cord may be pulled off, causing electric shock.
(6) There is high voltage inside the charger, be careful of electric shock. If there is any damage to the charger (including the power cord), please contact the factory, non-professional maintenance personnel must not open the charger housing.
(7) The charger should not be carried in the car as much as possible, because the vibration will damage the internal components. If you have to carry it with you often, you should use a bag to hang it on your body or a charger. Avoid use in thunderstorms to prevent lightning strikes (especially in rural areas).
(8) It is forbidden to charge the non-rechargeable battery to prevent explosion.
(9) Try not to short circuit and reverse connection! (Although there is protection but it is not recommended to be deliberate)
How to care for car batteries:
To protect the car, it is also necessary to protect the battery. The car battery is an important part of the car. Its function is to supply power to the starter, and to supply power to the engine ignition system and other electrical equipment during engine start or low speed operation. When the engine is running at high speed, the generator supplies power to other electrical equipment and charges the battery. Unfortunately, it is often overlooked by most people.
1. Each start-up time should not exceed 3 to 5 seconds when starting the car, and the interval between restarts should be no less than 10 seconds. 2. If the car battery is exhausted, it needs to be fired to start. It should be driven at a constant speed (such as highway speed) for at least 20-30 minutes to fully charge the car battery. 3, the car often drives short-distance, open and stop, will cause the car battery to be in a state of insufficient charging for a long time, shortening the service life. Driving at a steady speed for 20 to 30 minutes on the highway, you can charge the car battery for a full time. If you want to save gasoline, you can recharge your battery with an external charger. 4. In the case that the car battery is completely discharged, it may not be possible to start the car for you by the fire. At this time, you need to use a special car battery charger for slow charging.
5. If the car is not used for a long time, the car should be fully charged. At the same time, the car is started every other month, and the medium speed is running for about 20 minutes. Otherwise, the placement time is too long and it will be difficult to start.
6. Understand the use time of car batteries. Used for more than 3-4 years, it is recommended to replace.
7. When driving daily, check and make sure all lights and other electrical appliances (such as radio, CD) are turned off before leaving the car, because it could drain your car battery.
The reasons why batteries tend to lose power in winter: 1. they get dark early in winter, and there are more chances to use headlamps insufficient charge. In particular, large headlamp power and power generation is relatively insufficient. 2. When the temperature is low in winter, the internal resistance of the battery increases and the discharge current drops. 3. Low temperature in winter, poor atomization of gasoline, more difficult to start than in summer, more times of starting, large discharge power. 4. In winter, the temperature is low, the oil viscosity increases, and the starting motor running current increases
Solution: 1. Carry out supplementary charging in the garage (the most economical way). 2. Use low viscosity engine oil. 3. Solve the startup problem. 4. Change the battery (the least economical way)
The larger the battery is, the longer the charging time. Generally speaking, it is most suitable for the battery of a small car to apply this current.
The 8A output current charge is gentle on the 12V battery and will not damage the battery at all. The high current used by the repair shop, the high-speed charger is charging fast, and the damage to the battery is relatively large. It is for commercial needs to solve the problem of battery loss as soon as possible, and to make money as soon as possible, and it is not recommended to use it quickly. Charging mode)
Theoretical charging time = charging factor (1.2 ~ 1.5) battery capacity (the actual capacity of the battery depleted) / charging current of the charger002E
Applicable batteries: 12 volt car battery (home car battery), battery car battery (single battery car battery voltage is 12 volts), motorcycle battery.
The page contains the contents of the machine translation.