Jul 12, 2019 Pageview：108
Environmental protection is a problem advocated by all walks of life. At present, with the advancement of lithium battery materials in the lithium battery market, lithium-ion batteries are rapidly charging at any time on electric forklifts, and the advantages of long life are becoming more and more prominent. The advantage of electric forklifts is that they are quiet and environmentally friendly. I believe everyone can understand that there is no pollution in indoor work. At present, most of the batteries used in electric forklifts on the market are lithium batteries, but there are also some lead-acid batteries. What are the advantages of using lithium batteries versus lead-acid batteries for forklifts? The following electric forklift manufacturers will give you a detailed introduction:
Features are as follows:
1) Compared with large batteries such as lead acid and nickel cadmium, lithium ion batteries do not contain elements that are polluted by the environment such as cadmium, lead, and mercury, and are harmless. When charging, it will not produce a "hydrogen evolution" phenomenon similar to a lead-acid battery, and will not corrode the wire terminal and the battery case, and is environmentally friendly and reliable. Lithium iron phosphate battery has a long life of 5 to 10 years, no memory effect, no need to change frequently;
2) Charging and discharging the same port, the same plug solves the major safety problem that the forklift can start when charging is controlled by the different port method;
3) Lithium-ion battery pack has intelligent lithium battery management and protection circuit-BMS, which can effectively cut off the main circuit and make sound (buzzer) light for low battery, short circuit, overcharge, high temperature and other faults (display) alarm, the traditional lead-acid battery does not have the above functions;
4) Triple security protection. We use intelligent monitoring and protection devices between the batteries, the internal total output of the battery, and the total bus output. It can be monitored in real time and cut off under special conditions of the battery.
5) Lithium-ion battery can be incorporated into a wide IoT system as one of the numerous materials and equipments. It informs the battery whether it needs maintenance or replacement, and automatically summarizes the time, charge and discharge times of the battery. ;
6) For special industries, such as airports, large warehouse logistics centers, etc., lithium-ion batteries can be charged in the “fast charge mode”, that is, within 1~2 hours of the lunch break, the battery is fully charged to keep the vehicle full. Load, uninterrupted work;
7) Maintenance free, automatic charging. After the lithium-ion battery is self-packing, it does not need to carry out any special water-liquid perfusion, periodic discharge, etc. Its unique constant-time active equalization technology greatly reduces the workload of the field personnel and saves huge labor costs;
In the current battery market in China, many products are recycled twice for packaging and re-sale. This is why the price of lithium batteries is very low. Another is that some manufacturers deliberately reduce the quality and capacity of products in order to improve their comprehensive competitiveness, to achieve cost-saving purposes, thereby lowering the price, which not only harms consumers, but also disrupts market prices.
The page contains the contents of the machine translation.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon