Oct 22, 2019 Pageview：611
Notes for battery charging
1. Charge the battery the day before or the day before you use it.
Even when not in use or stored, a fully charged battery will gradually discharge and lose power.
Clean the electrodes with a paper towel or dry cloth before charging the battery. An electrode contaminated with grease or other dirt can cause poor contact and prevent the battery from recharging.
3. After charging, remove the battery and unplug the charger from the power outlet.
After unplugging the charger, do not touch the plug for about 10 seconds.
4. When not using the camera, please remove the battery.
If the battery is left in the camera for a long time, excessive small current discharge will shorten the service life of the battery. When storing the battery, please put the protective cover on the battery. Storing fully charged batteries can degrade their performance.
5. If you have not used the battery for a long time, or the first time after you buy it, the battery may not be able to be fully charged. After several full charges and discharges, the battery performance will return to normal.
6. This battery charger can also be used in foreign countries.
When using battery charger in foreign countries, please refer to whether ac adapter and battery charger can be used in foreign countries. .
7. If the battery quickly runs out after being fully charged, the battery has reached its service life.
You can use the camera to check the status of the battery. For more information on how to view battery status, refer to the camera manual.
The page contains the contents of the machine translation.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon