Aug 23, 2019 Pageview：152
Lithium tech batteries are always great in terms of power. They can serve you for long depending on the device and how it is used.
But there are different types of lithium batteries. Each type is designed to offer performance accordingly.
Lithium Polymer is the latest chemistry. It is considered the most powerful compared to many other types. They are durable and can work well in different environments.
Even though batteries seem to have developed a lot, there is still a long way to go. Improvements are being made on each type that comes out.
LiPo batteries are still evolving as well. This is why you will find different prices on the market. What you buy today may not be the same as what you get tomorrow.
Apart from that, there is an increasing number of manufacturers. China has been the biggest manufacturer of these batteries for many years. Other players are coming into play as well, making the market more competitive.
What you get from one manufacturer will differ from what another offer. When it comes to getting the most out of your batteries, it is important to consider all factors.
And to top it up, there are fake supplying on the market. Bad actors can get printed covers and put on fake batteries selling them as originals. This practice has become far too common, and it is affecting the quality of battery usage.
Every user needs to understand what it takes to get the best value LiPo batteries. If you are not careful, you might spend a lot and get too little in return.
Best value LiPo battery for different usages
One of the ways to determine the value of your battery is through usage. As stated above, LiPo batteries are created differently for different purposes.
LiPo batteries may share specifications, and even similarities, but they are not the same in any way. Some batteries may fit in any gadget, but they are not going to give the best performance as you would expect.
Value, in this case, is defined by:
· How powerful the battery is. Every manufacturer uses different materials to ensure the battery gives out the power needed. So you need to be sure the battery will power the device you are using without any problems. Take, for instance; you are buying LiPos for RC models, you need to look at the size of the model and determine how much power it will need.
· How long the battery lasts. Even though LiPo are rechargeable, RC, drones and any gadget users want to enjoy their gadgets, and not spend all their time in charge. So you need to determine how long a fully charged battery takes you. Apart from that, it is important to take note of the life cycle of the product. Most battery can last for more than 200 life cycles, and LiPos can go further.
· How many batteries you need for the gadget. Most gadgets use only one battery at ago. Therefore, one must find a single battery designed for their use.
Here are some of the best batteries on the market according to usage:
For RC models
- HRB 11.1V 5000mAhh 33S 50C-100C (weighs 13.54oz, has a smooth, steady discharge rate),
- Zee 2S 7.4V 50C 5200mAh RC (weighs 8.80z)
- HRB 6S 6000mAh 22.2V(weigh 28.55oz)
- Gens Ace LiPo battery pack 5000mAh 50C 2S 7.4V. Ace produces great LiPo batteries on the market. They have extensive experience, and you can count on this battery to serve you accordingly.
- Floureon 2 packs 30C 2S 7.4 5200mAh. They come in pairs, with one year warranty assuring you a long life of battery power.
- Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 2C LiPo pack. They are affordable and offer great performance.
With so many LiPos on the market, one cannot help but wonder how to determine the best quality. Well, considering the rate at which the market is growing, there is a need to check every product you get.
Quality is equal to the value of time and performance you get while the battery is fully charged. The products reviewed above have the best in this. But you can always try out other brands.
Best value LiPo battery budget
Money is always tight when it comes to balancing quality batteries with a budget. You want your kid to have fun, but that is not the only thing on your mind.
It might be great to note that not every battery that is expensive is of good quality. Some batteries cost way low, yet they work just as good as costly ones.
Many users have recommended SMC packs. They are considered the best both in terms of performance and pocket.
SPC is a huge competitor to SMC. That is why even the prices may be reduced as they try to lure newer customers on their side.
You can get Gens Ace on sites like eBay for as little as $60 for 4S. Though SMC is much cheaper, you can consider other factors like shipping and quality.
Best value LiPo battery brand
One of the biggest considerations people look out for when buying LiPos is the brand. Every brand has their price tags.
One important thing you must be aware of is that cost is not the only factor to consider. Take note of where the batteries are coming from as well.
Do not even get close to ant of the cheaper knock-offs from the Far East. These are some of the products ruining the market.
Maintenance and life cycle play another major role here. Go through reviews on the brand’s website and see if they are worth buying.
Each brand offers different performance. Most descriptions are the same between brands, but you need to look beyond that for performance. Even with an identical C rating, the batteries may still perform differently.
The brands we have mentioned in the previous section are among the most promising on the market. They are not just popular, but they have proven to offer something beyond price-quality. You can use this to determine which way to go when buying LiPo batteries.
Leave a message
We’ll get back to you soon